News
The current timeframe is SUMMER 2093!

The site is currently only open to current members. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Staff
Census
1st Years2
2nd Years3
3rd Years9
4th Years4
Others6
13Males
12Females

Add Reply
New Poll

Walter's Plotter, And Maria, too
Walter Kaur
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 01:39 AM
Avernale is N/A

United States
Fifteen years old
Male
First Year
24 posts

Walter Abraham Kaur/Maria Kaur
Fifteen » Male/Female » Heterosexual/Bisexual (heterosexual lean) » First Year » Level 2

While Walter and Maria are nearly identical in terms of personality, Maria does differ in key areas. For one thing, she lacks a sense of self. She considers herself an extension of Walter Kaur, an ephemeral manifestation of his/their powers and not something that lives and dies in the traditional sense. She is created with his memories, exists for a few minutes to an hour (and rarely more than a day), and then her memories return to Walter. Practically a mayfly, death is meaningless to her as long as Walter survives, and she will think nothing of sacrificing her body in the service of others if necessary. There is another key difference, regarding their personal relationships…

Friends

Walter is quiet and doesn’t talk much, but he’s a good listener. When not lost in his own head. Even though he’s a little embarrassed about his powers, he can’t help but use them when they’re useful. Despite occasionally complaining about being overworked and dragged into doing favors, he genuinely enjoys being useful to other people. Some may consider him to be a doormat or a wimp, but sometimes he can impress people with his determination.

Walter can get a little awkward around other boys, due mainly to Maria being attracted to them. There’s no issue with casual acquaintances, but the better friends Walter becomes with them the greater Maria’s romantic feelings towards them can be. This could be incredibly awkward and confusing for Walter, whose feelings are purely platonic but will remember Maria’s attraction.

» Friends: [Open]
» Family: [Open]
» Acquaintances: [Open]

Enemies

A good way to get on Walter’s bad side is to mess with Maria. As much as Walter has come to terms with her being expendable, she is both his sister and an extension of himself. He won’t take attacks or harassment towards her lightly, and since he gets her memories when she vanishes you better believe he’ll know about it.

Walter isn’t big on confrontation in most cases. If someone is a threat, or at least intimidating, he will attempt to avoid them. If pushed too far or backed into a corner, Walter is more than capable of defending himself. Walter doesn’t always fight fair, and is more than willing to overwhelm the enemy through sheer numbers.

» Enemies: [Open]
» Rivals: [Open]
» Ex-Friends: [Open]

Lovers

Walter doesn’t crush easily, but when he does he crushes hard. The very thought of his crush will torment him. He might even stalk them a little when it’s he’s less familiar with them and doesn’t know how to approach them. Which he’ll then feel guilty about, since he doesn’t want to be “That guy” and make his crush feel threatened.

For the most part, Maria is attracted to the same women Walter is, but only physically. She’ll be as emotionally attached to them as Walter is, but does not share his romantic feelings for them. Since Maria doesn’t feel quite the same torment Walter does, and neither are the kind to sleep around, she’s a little more comfortable around girls than he is. If there’s any reason she won’t take initiative and ask a girl out for him, it’s that it’d be too weird.

Hilarity is bound to ensue if someone asks Maria out. Walter and Maria have difficulty saying no sometimes, and don’t want to just tell someone Maria doesn’t exist if they won’t believe it.

» Crushes: [Open]
» First Love: [Open]
» Sweethearts: [Open]

--------------------
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Meneil
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 03:12 PM
N/A is N/A

N/A
N/A years old
N/A
Admin
0 posts

Color me curious. Can I throw Takiro at them? I feel like it could lead into some awkward/funny conversations, as Takiro tries to logically think about a lot of decisions but his first impulse is to go with his gut. And I imagine the whole two people thing will confuse him greatly. Takiro's part of the Mystery Club which honestly mainly functions as a lost and found. Maybe they could meet that way - they approach the club for help for a lost/missing item? Open to anything else too:)
PM
^
Walter Kaur
 Posted: Mar 5 2016, 02:21 AM
Avernale is N/A

United States
Fifteen years old
Male
First Year
24 posts

Sounds cool to me. I can also imagine Takiro meeting Maria, then later Walter comes up to him as if they already met but Takiro has no idea who he is. Alternately, Takiro might meet one Maria and then run into another one that hasn't "Gotten the memo" yet.

--------------------
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Meneil
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 11:17 PM
N/A is N/A

N/A
N/A years old
N/A
Admin
0 posts

Sorry took me a few days to do it, but made a new thread for it here :)
PM
^
Ziara Wyld
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 04:05 PM
Wildfire Blaze is N/A

British
Twenty years old
Female
Outsider
0 posts

What do you think about a friendship theread between Maria and Ziara? However, I'm unsure on the exact circumstances in which they'd meet, etc...
PM
^
Walter Kaur
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 08:12 PM
Avernale is N/A

United States
Fifteen years old
Male
First Year
24 posts

Interestingly, my signature at the moment says, "We will not gut every animal we kill to see if they have treasure inside like in video games."

At any rate, the only barriers I see is that Ziara is four or five years older and no longer a student. Of course, that doesn't mean that Walter and Maria can't come into her store every so often. I can imagine why Ziara would be more interested in Maria (although she's not so much a different person from Walter), but if you're expecting to be more than friends with her (and not Walter) that's probably not going to happen. Well, not in the romantic sense, at least.

--------------------
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Ziara Wyld
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 02:27 AM
Wildfire Blaze is N/A

British
Twenty years old
Female
Outsider
0 posts

I wasn't wanting a romantic relationship from our plot. Just a regular friendship.
PM
^
Walter Kaur
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 03:19 PM
Avernale is N/A

United States
Fifteen years old
Male
First Year
24 posts

Ah. That's cool. We can totally be friends. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif

--------------------
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Ziara Wyld
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 05:19 PM
Wildfire Blaze is N/A

British
Twenty years old
Female
Outsider
0 posts

Yay! So... Who's starting it? You or me?
PM
^
Walter Kaur
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 06:21 PM
Avernale is N/A

United States
Fifteen years old
Male
First Year
24 posts

I'm willing to start it, but I don't really have any ideas on where to meet. We could meet at your store, but it'd probably be better if you started it.

--------------------
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Ziara Wyld
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 01:36 AM
Wildfire Blaze is N/A

British
Twenty years old
Female
Outsider
0 posts

I think store would be good.

I'll get it up after Thursday, when I get home from my 5-6 day holiday to Liverpool with my mum and sister.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules
PG-13 environment
No excessive language
No spamming
No advertising
Sister Sites
Affiliates
image Rise of the Believers Yuri Roleplay image Reach for the Sky
Scarlet Night image Prisoners of Fate Sengoku Horizon Love Hina Generation Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
FF:Adventu Trust No One image image image a resource community Distant Fantasies

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Scrolling

image image image image image image image image image image

Skinned exclusively for Speed of Thought. CFS Script by Black @ Code. Highlight All Script by Jawn @ BTN.